Do you use this import method?
This is a new import method. Please contact Support with any feedback or problems.
Robinhood Import Instructions:
Robinhood does not provide an option to download a CSV of trade history directly, and we are told they no longer provide a CSV if requested. Therefore, we recommend users utilize a popular 3rd-party Chrome Extension. We are not affiliated with the maker of this extension nor are we responsible for any results. You should evaluate the security before using.
- Using the Robinhood extension on Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/robinhood-transaction-his/cfpnhaccjfaaianelddfckidjlnmoeab?hl=en-US), download a CSV file of your trade history.
Note: If the csv file opens in your web browser, or opens in Microsoft Excel, rather than receiving a prompt to download and save, then there is likely a problem with your Windows file associations for csv files. For instructions on how to fix this click here
Save the file to the documents/tradelog/import folder.
2. Run TradeLog.
Note: If you have not already done so you will need to select the appropriate import filter. Please See: Selecting a Broker Import Filter.
3. Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
4. Select the CSV file you downloaded and click Open.
TradeLog will prompt you to save the imported data. Click Yes.
If you are unable to use the extension, you have the following options to get your Robinhood trades into TradeLog:
- You can manually enter your trades ( http://www.tradelogsoftware.co
m/user-guide/manuallly-enter-t rades.php )
- You can format your own data in an Excel file ( http://www.tradelogsoftware.co