1. Log in to your Interactive Brokers account using your User Name and Password.
2. Select the menu drop-down icon in the top left of the Client Portal as shown below. This will open menu options.
3. Select Reports.
4. Under Statements, Third-Party Downloads select TradeLog.
5. Select the desired Period, Custom Date Range is often best.
Select the desired From and To dates (maximum spread of 365 days).
6. Save the TLG file to your "Documents/tradelog/import" folder.
7. Run TradeLog and select the appropriate account tab in your tax year file.
8. Click on the IB Imp button.
9. Select "File Download" and click OK.
Note: If you do not see the "Select Import Method" pop-up, please click on Cancel, then change the default import method to "Select Each Time" - see: Modify Account and Broker Information
Repeat Step 8.
10. Select the TLG file you just downloaded and click on Open.
11. Your trades will be automatically imported and matched.