General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. Log in to your account on the TradeZero web site.
2. Navigate to the Account Overview tab.
3. Click on the Trades tab, and select a From and To date range for your report and click Search to run the report.
4. Click the Excel button to download the report as comma separated plain text (*.csv file format).
5. Save the CSV file to your "my documents/tradelog/import" folder.
6. Run TradeLog
7. Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
Your trades will now all be imported and properly matched.
Please sign in to leave a comment.