Note on Short Sales: TradeZero indicates the open leg of short sales in the trade history. However, they do not differentiate a buy-to-cover from a buy. Time stamps are not provided, and trade history does not provide indicators for execution order. Therefore, it may be necessary to use the Toggle Long/Short function to change O/L positions to C/S in order to close a short sell.
General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. Log in to your account on the TradeZero web site.
2. Navigate to the Accounts, Trade History page. (more detailed instructions to come later)
3. Select a From and To date range for your report and run the report.
4. Download the report as comma separated plain text (*.csv file format).
5. Save the CSV file to your "my documents/tradelog/import" folder.
6. Run TradeLog
7. Click on the TradeZero Imp speed button and select the CSV file you just downloaded.
Your trades will now all be imported and properly matched.