Note: JP Morgan Chase clients have access to 2 years of trade history in increments of 1 year.
- Log on to your chase.com online account.
- Select your account.
- Click Investments, then Transactions.
- Select a Custom Date Range, then click Filter.
Note: JP Morgan Chase limits each download to 1 year. Separate csv files will need to be downloaded and imported into TradeLog to account for the full 13 months of data required for non-MTM users. MTM users will only download 12 months for the tax year they are working on.
- Once the data is displayed, click the Things you can do drop-down arrow, the click on CSV to begin the csv file download.
- Click the "Save" or "Show in folder" button on the popup File Download dialog box.
Note: If the csv file opens in your web browser, or opens in Microsoft Excel, rather than receiving a prompt to download and save, then there is likely a problem with your Windows file associations for csv files. For instructions on how to fix this click here
Save the file to the documents/tradelog/import folder.Repeat steps 4 through 6 to download data for January of the following year.
- Run TradeLog.
- Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
- Select the first file you downloaded from your broker and click Open.
TradeLog will prompt you to save the imported data. Click Yes.
Note: You will need to repeat this step to import data for January of the following year.
Please sign in to leave a comment.