Where do I login?
There are two different places you can login. The same login credentials apply to both:
- tradelog.com website - purchase/renew your subscription, buy additional File Keys, update payment method, and manage your account
- TradeLog application - software installed on your computer where you input your trade information and create your tax forms
How to Login to tradelog.com (existing customers):
- Go to tradelog.com in your web browser and click MY ACCOUNT in the top right corner.
- Enter your email or username and password, and click LOGIN. If you do not remember your password, you can click the link to reset it. If you do not remember your email or username, please contact Support.
- Once you click Login, you will be taken to your My Account page.
NOTE: Unless you have contracted our Services department to use TradeLog on your behalf for an hourly fee, then you do NOT have a login to the "Client Portal". If you try to login to the Client Portal using your same credentials for tradelog.com, and you are NOT a Services client, then you will receive a login error.
How to Login to TradeLog application (existing customers):
- Open TradeLog application, and enter your email and password, then press Login. You may check the "Remember me" box if you want the app to save your login details for next time.
- Once you successfully login, the Welcome screen will show your expiration date and subscription details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.