Do you use this import method?
We would like to confirm these instructions, and update if necessary. Please contact Support if you are using this method.
Goldman Sachs Import Instructions:
1. Log in to your Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management online account.
2. Click the Portfolio tab and then click Transactions.
3. Select an Account and select Trades from the Existing View drop-down dialog, and select the From and To dates, then click the GO button.
4. When your transactions display, scroll down to the bottom of the page and right-click on the Download to spreadsheet link.
5. When the “Open or Save” dialog opens, Save the file to your "my documents/tradelog/import" folder.
6. Run TradeLog.
7. Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
8. Select the file you just downloaded and click the Open button.
9. Your trades will be automatically imported and matched.