Quicken QFX Import Instructions
Note: These are general procedures. The exact steps for your particular broker may vary.
1. Go to your online brokerage website and log in to your account.
2. Navigate to your Account Trade History page
3. Select a Start and End date range for your report.
4. Select the Quicken (QFX) download option.
5. Click the download button and save the QFX file to your: "Documents\TradeLog\import" directory.
6. Run TradeLog
7. Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
8. Select the appropriate *.qfx file and click on the Open button.
9. Your trades will be imported and automatically matched.