COR Clearing Import Instructions:
PLEASE NOTE: The COR Clearing web site does not support Internet Explorer 11. Please use Firefox or Chrome instead.
1. Go to the COR Clearing web site at www.corclearing.com and click on the Investor Access link at the top of the page, or go directly to the logon page at: https://corclearing.automatedfinancial.com/secure_login.html
Please do NOT use the Just2Trade web site as there is no suitable trade history csv file that can be imported into TradeLog!
2. Enter your Username and Password and select Account Activity as the splash page for best results. Or, after logging in, navigate to Account Information then choose Acct Activity.
3. Enter a Start Date and End Date for the desired date range, make sure that Trade History is selected for Filters; then click SEARCH/REFRESH.
4. After your Account Activity report displays, click on Download to Spreadsheet to download the data.
5. Depending on your browser, you may be prompted to save the file or open - click Save.
6. Make sure you use the Save In drop down dialog box to save your file to your "c:\my documents\TradeLog\import" directory.
7. Run TradeLog.
8. Click on the COR Clearing Imp button. The COR Clearing Import dialog appears.
9. Select your COR Clearing transaction text file and click on the Open button.
10. Click on the Yes button to confirm your import and save to disk.
Clicking on the No button will cancel the import.