BoA / Merrill Edge / Merrill Lynch Import Instructions:
General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. Log in to your account on the Merrill Edge website and hold your mouse over Accounts. Under "Account Resources", click on Download Account Data:
2. Under (1) Choose Category or Account - select your account.
3. Under (2) Choose Application select Spreadsheets and Text.
4. Under (3) Choose Settings select Activity
- under Activity Filters check Security Transactions and uncheck all the rest
- next to "Settlement dates" select "Custom Range"
- use the calendar dropdowns to select from and to dates:
5. Under (4) Download select Comma-Separated Spreadsheet (.CSV)
- click each Download button for a CSV file of 3 months of trade history at a time.
6. Save the CSV file to your "Documents/tradelog/import" folder.
7. Run TradeLog
8. Go to the Account tab at the top and click the from File button.
Your trades will now all be imported and properly matched.
Please sign in to leave a comment.