Once the End Tax Year procedure has been performed, the TradeLog TaxFile is locked for editing. TradeLog provides an Unlock/ Reverse End Tax Year procedure that performs the following functions:
- Allows for a file to be unlocked for editing.
- The DRAFT watermark will re-appear on reports.
- MTM users and users trading futures have the option to retain year-end MTM prices.
Running the Unlock/ Reverse End Tax Year Function:
Click File, Unlock/ Reverse End Tax Year
Click Yes to confirm.
- You can now make your edits.
- Click File, End Tax Year when finished editing. Please click here for help on this step.
NOTICE: If any edits have been made to the file, certain parts of the Year End Checklist must be completed once again before File, End Tax Year can be re-run. If you receive a warning that the Year End Checklist has not been completed, then please click here and follow the instructions provided for all accounts.