Once the End Tax Year procedure has been performed, the TaxFile is locked for editing. TradeLog has an Unlock/ Reverse End Tax Year procedure that performs the following functions:
1) Allows for a file to be unlocked for editing.
2) The DRAFT watermark will re-appear on reports.
3) MTM users and users trading futures have the option to retain year-end MTM prices.
Running the Unlock/ Reverse End Tax Year Function
From the File menu, click the Reverse End Tax Year button
Click Yes to confirm.
- You can now make your edits.
- Click File, End Tax Year when finished editing. Click here for additional help.
NOTE: If any edits have been made to the file, certain parts of the Year End Checklist must be completed again before File, End Tax Year can be re-run. If you receive a warning that the Year End Checklist has not been completed, then click here and follow instructions for each account.