Password Protection prevents anyone from opening the data file without entering a password, including a PRO user.
To set up password protection on your file:
- Click on the File menu, then click Edit File.
- Locate the Optional Password Protection section in the Edit File box.
- Next to File Password, type a password of your choosing
- Next to Confirm Password, type the password again.
- Click the eye icon to show/hide the entry to make the password visible, if needed.
- Click OK to save.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact TradeLog Support to reset it by submitting a Technical Support Request online.