Vision Financial Import Instructions:
General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. Log in to your account on the Vision Financial web site.
2. Navigate to the Account Info, then Account Activity page.
3. Select a Start and End Date for your report
4. Check "Trade History", un-check "Non-Trade Activity".
5. Click on "Search/ Refresh" to run the report.
6. Click on "Save Spreadsheet" to download the report as comma separated plain text (*.csv file format).
NOTE: Vision may no longer allow you to download a CSV file. If that is the case, you will need to download the report in Excel format instead, then open the Excel file, and save as a CSV file.
7. Save the CSV file to your "my documents/tradelog/import" folder.
8. Run TradeLog
9. Click on the Vision Imp speed button and select the CSV file you just downloaded.
Your trades will now all be imported and properly matched.