Scottrade has merged with TDAmeritrade. Here are the steps you'll need to follow in TradeLog:
1) We recommend moving any open positions from the Scottrade account tab to a NEW account tab for TD Ameritrade. This will help identify the separate activity and make 1099-B reconciliation easier at year-end.
To do this, please follow these steps:
2) In TradeLog, select your Scottrade account tab.
3) On the Toolbar, click on the Open button to view all open positions.
4) Now, on the Toolbar, click on the Transfer Open Positions button.
5) A warning box will display, select Yes to continue.
6) On the Select Account to use for Transfer box, select the option to Create New Account,
then click OK.
7) Complete the Account Setup dialog, selecting TD Ameritrade as the Import Filter. Edit the Account Name if desired, then click OK.
TradeLog will transfer all open positions to the new account created.
You will use the TD Ameritrade import filter to import trade activity after February 23 for your new account.
Note: If you need to import trade data from your former Scottrade account from before the merger date, you will need to change your Import Filter to TD Ameritrade. You can no longer import directly from Scottrade.
b. Go to the Account menu and select Edit.