General Procedure for importing from a downloaded CSV file:
1. If you haven't done so already, there is a one-time setup on the Apex Clearing site. Click here to be taken to tastyworks for instructions and look for Accessing Apex Online
2. Click here for instructions on how to download your CSV file (also on the the tastyworks web site) and look for Exporting CSV Data.
3. We recommend moving your downloaded CSV file to the "documents/tradelog/import" folder.
4. Run TradeLog.
5. Click on the tastyworks Imp speed button and select the CSV file you just downloaded.
6. Your trade records will be imported and matched, click Yes to save the imported records.