Zecco Import Instructions
Note: These are general procedures. The exact steps for your particular broker may vary.
1. Go to the Zecco brokerage web site and log in to your account.
2. Click ACCOUNT RECORDS in the TRADING menu on the left,
then click Investment Data Download.
3. Enter a From and To date, then click Download to Quicken.
4. When prompted save the QFX file to your "c:\my documents\TradeLog\import" directory.
5. Run TradeLog
6. Click on the Zecco Imp speed button.
7. Select the appropriate QFX file and click on the Open button.
8. Your trades will be imported and automatically matched.