- This import is only for trade history from Nov 5, 2014 and onward.
- For trade history prior to Nov 5, 2014, please use the Apex Clearing CSV import method.
- Log on to the Lightspeed.com website and select My Account, Reports.
- From the Reports drop-down dialog box, select Account List.
- From the STATEMENTS drop-down dialog box, select your account number.
- From the reports menu choose Blotter.
- Select the desired date range then click Apply. The trade history will be displayed.
- Select the option to download the TradeLog CSV format as indicated by the logo shown below.
- Click the link to download the files. Note, depending on your web browser you may have to right click and choose Save As.
- The downloaded CSV file will be in a zip format. Typically you can open the downloaded zip file then right click on the CSV file, then choose to Copy.
- Navigate to the "Documents/tradelog/Import" directory, then paste the CSV file in this folder for best results.
- Run TradeLog.
- Make sure you have selected the Lightspeed CSV import filter for this account tab, and click the Lightspeed Imp button on the toolbar. The Lightspeed Import dialog appears.
- Select the CSV file you downloaded and click on the Open button.
- Click on the Yes button to confirm your import and save to disk. Clicking on the No button will cancel the import.